School Lunch Program
St. John's Lutheran School serves a Federally Funded Type-A Hot Lunch during a supervised lunch period . Free and Reduced meals are available to those families that wish to apply and qualify. Application forms are sent home with each student at the beginning of the school year. You may submit an application any time during the year.
1. Families can still apply for the FREE/REDUCED program. If you think that you are eligible for the FREE/REDUCED lunch program, please complete the application and return it to the school office by August 15. The application is found on the St. John's Lutheran School website. You do NOT have to complete an application to receive free lunches.
2. Volunteers are once again permitted to assist us in the kitchen! Please click the link below to sign-up. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0c45a4af2ba1fcc70-lunch#/
3. Our menu is finally set and posted in FACTS! We will be following a cycle menu again this year but, we have made some changes to the menu items.
Information is given to the parents pertaining to helping in the lunchroom on orientation day. If you have any questions or need to change your lunch work day, please call Kathryn Pinti, 937/644-5540. x3104 or email at email@example.com.
All lunches are served with a choice of white (skim), or 1% chocolate.
Student lunch is $3.10. Adult lunch is $4.00. Extra drinks are $.50 each and are not free. Milk or juice is available for those students who wish to bring a lunch from home.
The menu is subject to change based on product availability.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
- Free and Reduced Application
- Food Services Policy
- Wellness Policy
- Non-Discrimination Statement
- Food Allergy Awareness Policy