Returning Student Enrollment
2020-2021 Online Registration
Please bare with us as we implement our new Student Information System FACTS. If you experiance issues trying to enroll or log in please reach out to the school office and we will assist you.
Instructions for Creating a Family Portal Login:
- Please go to www.factsmgt.com.
- Select Parent Log in from the menu bar and FACTS Family Portal from the drop-down menu.
- After the FACTS Family Portal Login screen opens, please select Create New Family Portal Account.
- Enter (SJLS-OH) into the District Code field.
- Enter in the Email field your email address as provided in your application to the school.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from FACTS SIS Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Log into Family Portal as instructed above.
To Re-enroll your student:
- Click the Apply/Enroll option
- Then Click Enrollment/Reenrollment
- You will then follow prompts to re-enroll your student(s)
- Once in re-enrollment you will see your students and select your student and follow the prompts to submit. At completion you will be asked to pay the Registration & Material fees.
If you have questions or need assistance please contact the school office.