Third Grade Teacher
Cast all of your anxiety on Him because He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7
This is my eighth year teaching at St. John's. I started off teaching second grade and in my second year I moved to third grade. I really enjoy teaching third graders! My favorite subject to teach is Math. I also enjoy teaching Reading and Science.
I live in Marysville with my husband Cody. We are members of St. John's Lutheran Church. In my free time I enjoy watching movies, exercising, cooking, and playing volleyball and softball.
Third Grade Highlights
· In Science, students are given a mealworm and are responsible for tracking and monitoring its changes.
· Students research cultures of the world and host a Multicultural Day.
· Third graders have the option of using interactive study guides to review for Science and Social Studies on iknowthat.com and quia.com.
· Students create and edit articles for the third grade newspaper.
· In Reading, students learn about Fractured Fairy Tales.
· Students participate in Reader's Theater plays.
Check out my interactive website: http://www.quia.com/pages/misscline.html